Sunday, September 16, 2012

Winter Warmers- GP, Penang


Sunday at Winter Warmer outlet, GP.

Before lunch, my wife told me that she wants to go shopping  and I say "why not?" since tomorrow is another rest say. Today, we are celebrating the Malaysia Day and we get a replacement off  day tomorrow.

For many , a long weekend is a good chance to get away but for my wife and  myself , we rather linger lazy in the house and do nothing. Both of us are lazy people.

After lunch and on the way to GP, 
There were so many foreign or out station cars on the road. Penang have become a tourist destination for short holidays and hell for the locals as the island became so busy and cars start to choke the town's busy streets.

At GP, it took me 20 minutes to find a parking space in Penamg . The multi-storey  car park was full. What the heck?

Anyway, I started to window shop and I walk for about one and a half hour, I started to feel hungry and I called my wife who have been shopping since I dropped her for a tea break.  I suggested Winter Warmer outlet and she agreed and we met over there.

Winter Warner in GP is located  near to Euro-deli and coffee bean and we can get a glimpse of the sea. 

My wife ordered a few pieces of tuna sandwich and a warm herbal tea for both of us. I have been at this outlet for about three times with my daughter M and she loved the sandwiches. Yeah, I have memories that sandwich was very good. But, this time around,  the taste was only average. Okay, some kind of disappointment this time around.

As usual the mall was busy  on a hot Sunday afternoon with a lot of window shopper like me trying lto escape the warm afternoon heat.

Since doing nothing after my wife left me for her second leg of shopping, I decided to share my experience at this outlet with all my readers.

Time waits for no one. You can choose to sit around idly or going out shopping or meeting friends or doing business or exercise, it is a choice you make and make sure you have no regrets. Whatever, you choose to do, time will definitely move on. The end will come eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment