Saturday, September 15, 2012

My wonderful Brownie.

Lately, I am quite attracted to my daugther M's dog, Brownie. Don't mistake with Lucky. My daugther have two dogs. Brownie stays in my house while Lucky stays at my sister's house.

The name Brownie was given by me and sometimes, I called her alternately, Ms Brown or Brownie. I named her after Gordon Brown, the former PM of United Kingdom.  There is no special reason, just that it is so easy to remember.

Brownie have a set of sad eyes and I have been playing with her when I am free and once, I took her on a car ride and she look so confused in a moving car. She is very playful and she nimble my fingers as I tickle her and she will turn over and let me stroke her stomach while her hind leg will shiver.  I just love to see her re-action.

In our life, we have a lot of disappointment with the people we have help in our life  and appreciation is so much lacking in this world. Of course, when we give something , we should not expect any returns but sometimes , there are disappointments which is very hurting.

I found that pets especially dogs have an untiring loyalty to their owners. If you love and take care of it, it will guard you well and can return passion you show it . Although, they can not talk or express their feelings but you can see it in their eyes and their actions. Of course again, we cannot compare them with human beings because they are of a different league. But, who cares?  It is the joy to see that your passion have been appreciated  and you will not be betrayed or hurt.

To all pet lovers or potential pet lovers, just reach your hands out to them and they will like roses blooming in bright red if you give them sunshine and plenty of water.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment