Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another star have fallen - Andy Williams

Today,there was a news on the death of Andy Williams at the age of 83, He died from  bladder cancer after suffering for one year. In this  "year,  Robin Gibbs, whitney Huston and now Andy Williams. Star after star have fallen and it will not stop here.

This afternoon, I attended a farewel lunch for my friend , S . He was retiring from his audit practice and I was joking with hm about being "born free again ".  At that time, I have forgotten the singer who make this song popular. I asked my boss and my guest who sang " born free " and there was a complete silence.  I told them , I have heard "born free" was sang by Frank Sinatra but after reading the news today, the original singer was Andy Wiliams .

Another great song sang by Andy was " Moon river".  Andy Williams was real good crooner. His silky and milky voice was a blessing to our ears. I used to watch his video clips and I have also bought a whole set of his songs in a DVD pack.

As I have said before " when GOD asked us to die at 3pm, nobody can wait not even a second more". Death is ineveitable and everyone have to pass through this way.  Let GOD judge us  on the  Judgement Day.

So, goodbye Andy . Thanks for your wonderful existence during my time and have given me many good memories., One of your favorite song is " Love Story"  which told of a lover who do not know how to re-act against love. A large portion of the young people have this problem.

Namaste,

No comments:

Post a Comment