Thursday, May 3, 2012

A sense of righteousness

I  had lunch at "Tokyo restaurant" at Kampung Bengali with my boss, H and a friend, D. I was having a business discussion with D, when my boss , H called to ask me to join him for lunch. So, I drag D with me. Tokyo restaurant is actually a nickname we gave to a Chinese coffee shop restaurant serving Chinese dishes. It was not full at lunch time today and we had a very good lunch. One of the specialty is " tau you bah" , the fatty pork in black source. Excellent taste.

As usual, my boss ery passionate with what is happening in the country especially the Bersih 3. He told us that the lies by the Government media have offended an Australia Senator. It is going to be a big thing as the Senator is taking up the case to sue the news media for defamation. The lies have put him in bad lights and humiliation. Just 5 minutes ago, I read the news on the online news that the media have expressed their apology for their grave error and will retract all the article and the news about the Senator. I have been  quite upset over the news media which writes a lot of nonsense and painting a lot of lies.. There is a lack of morality and the truth in such medias. However, there are still some news media who still have the guts to keep their principle to report the truth.  I salute such media.

Another issue is the police brutality against the journalist and the press men. I agreed why is there to be afraid of the press man if the Government is doing the right thing. Wh y is there a need to black out the news or do selective reporting? The people are not stupid. In this flat world, news and truth spread very fast. Furthermore, the attempt by Astro to carry out selective reporting can also cause Astro to lost their creditability and image. How can we believe the news coming out of Astro. Yes, there are people who can sell their souls and change the entire news and sent out wrong message to the masses. These
type of game plan is really low esteem and pariah.  These idiots should be sent to the dogs for their feeding.

My boss H was particularly upset with the so called  " Police" with  no name tags.  To get  a uniform is so easy and anybody can act like the Police and take actions to harm the people. These hooligans whether they are the true polic  or not, should be brought to justice. These low level scams lurking in the dark and earned money to harm innocent people. If they are brave enough or have a face, they should stand up and fight like a gentleman instead of been actors and earned some small changes. To these people, I would like to say, there is evil in them,

It is never good to distort the truth and create confusion , I beg them to change themselves.  If you do not change , change then will make you.

Namaste.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment