Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dinner at Nostalgie, Stewart Lane, Penang


                                         Acrylic painting for sale - By French Artist.

I have been  checking out this outlet a few times in the past and was unable to eat at this restaurant due to the lack of  parking space at this Restaurant, Nostalgie. Finally, last night, I .make an attempt to bring my wife to this restaurant and surprisingly, it was a very cool  and nice place and the food was excellent.

This restaurant is located in  a pre-war shop house in a narrow lane , right in the middle of Georgetown and among many pre-war houses.  The reatuurant was operated by an American family and is offering pasta, sphegatti, pizza and a few of their specialty including tasty food  juice.  The setting of the place is like the China House at Victoria Street but this place is small but it has very good chi because of the fung shui setting. The design still maintain the old pre-war house setting with original oil paintings lining the walls. I felt so relax and comfortable and it brings back my childhood memories when I was raised  in a similar but small house.

My wife ordered a orange juice and two different types of Sphegetti and the taste and texture of the food was excellent.  Wonderful experience and I would recommend to my readers to try it out.  It is  a whole different experience especially it was a kind of home cooked food and serve it a familar environment. 

I have found another wonderful place to enjoy my life in Penang.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment