Friday, May 11, 2012

Body pains - our feelings

Everyone of  us have many body pains. It is not the pain that we get from exercise but the accumulation of our experience , knowledge and influence through our life.  The older you are , the more body pain you have. In simple terms, these are mental habits which is stored in our memory and will float up when the occassions demands it.  When this happens, it takes over our mind and control our response.

This afternoon I was scolded by my boss, H because I omitted some updates in  my report.  He told me that it will damage my creditability and reliability because of the small error.  I was upset and in my mind, I would like to tell him that he lacks understanding and forgiveness.  To err is human and to forgive is divine.  Of course, he treats all the mistakes  as mistakes without taking in consideration of the condition of my mind.  I have just came back from Bangladesh and I have been very busy trying to prepare and catch up with my work and shuttling between meeting and my office.  I look terrible as my colleagues tells me.  I know it is no excuse because I have chosen to come to work when I am very tired. I could have make time for a proper rest. 

The thought of his unforgiving remarks continued to  upset me and by thinking about it, I was like giving it more power to my anger. It is just like plugging in an electric wire to light the bulb.  It is like even turning up the power to make it brighter.  Our focus on the anger is empowering th anger.  In my heart, I sway  #@$%&  him. Then, I realized that the more  I think about the negative remark, the more hurtful or uncomfortable I become.  Suddenly , I became awaken and start to put the thought to rest.  Just accept it  and do nothing about it and sway our thoughts away from the anger. It starts to lost its power and it becomes bearable and finally, it will be forgotton.

To all you readers, body pains really exist in all of us and we do not realize that it exist.  We can deny its existence and burn the thoughts  but it is still there.  We need to be aware and take the focus away from it. It maybe difficult at first but if you realize that it is within your power to take away your focus and you feel better, it is the start of the solution to control the body pains taking over your actions.  This is the alignment to the Universe and it will continue to influence and haunt you.

Accept and  be aware.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment