Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My blog - life is a joke

At some point of time, I started a blog " life is a joke"  and I wanted to have a lighter side of  my life. The blog is mend to contain all types of jokes. Silly, vulgar or stupid. It dones not matter. It is a place for readers to visit if you need some laughs or de-stress themselves.  Anyway, laughter is the best medicine.  Life is so boring and hectic and we need to find space to release our anger, frustrations and pain.

Yes, yes, yes. I am definitely wanting to revive it  and keep it as a place for my slace.  It does not matter if this is an original joke from me or it is a copied joke somewhere or it does not matter where it comes by. The objective is to put all these jokes there as a library for people to access and enjoyed it.

Lets put away the ethic and the righteousness concept and just look at the noble objective of making people happy and merry. Why is it wrong to make people feel happy and laugh at some jokes? It is a good thing to do . So , I will not think too much and let you all laugh yourself dead.

In Chinese language, it is not laugh yourself to death but " laugh die me" which directly translate as LOL.

So, my friends. Look out for more jokes , laughter and fun.  What the heck? Anyway , life is a joke , right?

Namaste..

No comments:

Post a Comment