Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lunch at Sleeze, G-Hotel, Penang.

Yesterday, after a board meeting at G-Hotel, the members of our board adjourned to Sleeze Restaurant located in the Hotel for lunch. I have been to this  Hotel many times before and I have not heard about this restaurant.  It serves Chinese crusine  but the name do not reflect the style .

The restaurant is located on the 1st floor of the Hotel and is on the left hand side of the lobby.  The ambience of the restaurant was grand and classy. Very spacious and have a fusion mixed in its decor.

The lunch includes several Chinese vegetarian dishes , a mix of vegetables of various types and a chicken dish. The dessert was ice cream and a tart. The food was simple and good. It has an excellent taste and it cost less than RM400 for  a group of 10 people.  I was told that it would cost about RM200 per person  for a simple disk and if 10 person, it could have cost RM2000.  My Boss and MD could have negotiated for a lunch package for the board meeting.

I told myself that I will come again to try out the variety of dishes and many managing the portion of food to cut the price. The dessert at the lunch was marvelleous and excellent.  The flavor and the sweetness was perfect. A good eating experience and I feel appreciated.

Like I say, we live to eat all the marvellous food around us and in the process, we should enjoy what is offered to us. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment