Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ume wine - my new found lover

I have been reading up the history of  Ume Wine in Japan and  I have been drinking it for the past few days.  I have drink it neat and warm , on the rock and mixed with fruit juice. It is really a wonderful drink and most important of all, it is a healthy drink. It relaxes our body and provides us energy and life.

It can also mixed with wine, beer, soda , hot water, strong tea , ice  and fruit juice. The wine will bring up the flavor and will make the drinks pleasant and relaxing. Ume can also be used to enrich desserts and if we place the ume or plum in hot water fora few minutes , it will take away the alcoholic content or taste.

After taking the drink, I feel relax and I can rest and sleep better and it helps to take away the fatigue.

I am not writing to promote alcoholic drinks but I want to share the feeling and experience which I have encountered with the wine. The wine comes from Ume and like red wine it comes come grapes and sake , it comes from rice.

The bottle come with a few ume or plums together with the wine. After drinking or during drinking , we can eat the plum as well.  It is a bit bitter but it blend well with the wine.

After drinking a few times, I fell in love with the drink and it is like a "second spring" for me and it is a whole new experience to know and live with this love. Please drink moderately as it  is quite costly.

Fellas, come with me to explore and change our life to be a better you and me.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment