Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My amazing friend, SB - beautiful quotes

SB, my freind is residing in Australia and she never failed to amuse me with the posting of wise words from the Holiness, Dalai Lama which helps to arouse my awareness and mindfulness. Sometimes, her posting of beautiful quotes in the FB really inspired me to think and write about it.

The latest quote is "  weak people revenge , strong people forgive and intelligent people ignore". It was very well said and I have been thinking about it.

During my career, I have seen many such people working around me , with me or near me and the saying is very true.

 There are people who is easily hurt and they cannot control their feelings and hit back at the people who is hurting them and make the situation go out of control.  Sometime , these people will hide their pain in their heart and plot to revenge.  In extremely cases, it leads to a lost of life and in minor case, they create enemies and become a victim of their own doings.

I have seen strong people who just forgive and move on with their life. These are the magnificent ones who are wise and they are the master of their ownself.  They can control their thoughts and their feelings and can easily forgive and forget.
.
But, the top of the class are the intelligent ones, who knows what to think, do and what to focus and ignore all the petty thoughts and actions and concentrate on the fundamental and major things in life. These are the big players who direct or use their limited time on the major issues and make things happen in their life or the life of the people around or near him or her. They are the people who put the big pebbles in the jar before filling it with the sand. Big things come first.

The person who wrote these beautiful quotes must have seen through life a thousand times or have achieved  a certain level of enlightenment to understand these beautiful quotes and use it to inspire others.

Thank you to whoever he or she shall be. Your beautiful you really strikes me and to all my  readers, which category are you in and you will know what type of people are you.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment