Friday, November 30, 2012

Late in the night

Now, it is past 1am and I am still wide awake. There was this restless feeling in me. It might because of the heavy schedule for the day. I dozed off in the early part of the night while watching TV.

My mind was active  while my eyes were very tired and yet my heart don't want to let the day go. I have  a lot of mixed feelings. Why have life gone so complicated? So, many thoughts go through my mind.

I believe I am no different from you and others. Our mind is make for thinking as our shoes are mend for walking. If we have trained our mind well, then we will be able to control our mind. It will be a marvellous  day if it ever happen to us. Life will be much better .

 If I ever try to sleep , I will need to let go of my restlessness and fear. I realized that many times , it  is fear that make us hold back. The grip is getting tighter in us as we struggle to let go.

I am writting now to tired  myself out but there are many ways  to do it but our sentiments keep circulating around us back and forth. We will have to act out our parts and  we should move on .seekIng for a peaceful sleep.

Namaste.







No comments:

Post a Comment