Thursday, October 4, 2012

The blame game

The storys not ended on my sister's stroke case.  I have informed my youngest sister , J about my 2nd sister's case.  J, stays in KL and she was reluctant to come to Penang because her husband is not around and her son and maid will be the only two person left in her house. So, I told her the decision is for her to make. I left it as it is.

Suddenly, she told me that she is coming back with my nephew and she was starting to drive down from KL. I have not attempt to call my eldest sister as she is sickly and weak.  I left it to my niece to decide but finally,it was J who called my eldest sister and to tell her about my sister's stroke case. I don't khow what happen and I did  not want to know what transired after that.

This evening, my sisters, my bIL and my nephew arrived in Penang and we met at Loh Guan Lye hospital. I did not notice my eldest sister and I started the coversation with J and I did not notice the re-action of the rest of the relatives who had came to visit my sister.

After going in to see my sister and I was quite please with the condition and progress of my sister. There have been noticable improvements. I felt relieved  and abit tired due to the lack of sleep. I drifted out of my sister's  hospital room and I found myself standing near my eldest sister.

We start to chat and suddenly , she told me that I did not take  good care of my 2nd sister and this lack of care have  caused my sister's misery.  I was quite cheesed off and I told her that I have reminded my sister upteen times not to work so har. Yet, she is very passionate and hardworking  and she wanted her business project to be successful.  I know that some people's character is to blame others and it is the easy way out.  Isn't she have the responsibility of taking care of her sister as well ?  She is such a selfish person and always playing the blame game.

On the way, I was upset and think about what I have done and the only thing wrong with me is that I have let my 2nd sister decide for herself even when she is not feeling well.  I should have stopped her from pursue her job.  Life can be easily and relax but what about our dreams or to remain relevant and useful.  After my 2nd brother's by-pass operation , he took the easy way out and not doing anything but to sleep and eat. Well, what do we want with our life ?  It is a decision we have to make with no regrets.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment