Friday, October 5, 2012

I am not myself today

My mood is restless and my mind is focus on how to counter an accusation. My mind cannot absorb anything else but just to fight back for justice.  Someone have wronged me severely and I am not going to lie down taking the punches . I must fight back.

The thoughts go over and over my mind but I did not confront my eldest sister.  I just ignored her when I met her.  What is the use of fighting or faced off with her on this matter? It has happen already and we need to move forward and see how to handle the fall out.  Life is like this , when something happen , there will people who jump up and accuse us for not doing this or doing that.  These are the arm chair critics and selfish fellas.

So, what I am going to do with this twist of fate?  My 2nd sister's condition will be life long and the treatment will be tedious and expensive. How is going to take care of her as she is no longer able to drive, cook or do the heavy stuff ? Maybe, money is not the issue but a lot of things is going to change. Our comfortable routine is thrown to the dogs and out complacency and dependence life style is shattered.  We need to piece up the pieces and re-arrange it. A lot of adjustments and acceptance will be needed.

Old age is catching up with us and her  and the prolong medication is only a means and not an end.  Her health is will gradually deteroriate like everyone of us but it maybe faster. The  prolong medication will affect her vital organs and will weaken them in the long run.  This is  inevitable and we will need to accept the fact.  Even when she is good health, she will need to go through this process but maybe slower and more naturally.

Everything have to end somehow when we reach the end of the road.  How we die or die of what is uncertain but the end is the same. What is the matter ?  Let life run its own course.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment