Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last Sunday at Omega, Penang

I went for a massage with my wife last sunday at Omega. The foot reflexology outlet at Fima, Burmah Road , Penang. I was surprise as the outlet was almost full but we manage booked two places in advance.

There were a few Indian man and women and all of them have finished massage except one mid asagged Indian women who was been massage by old of the older masseur . The boss called him "Pat" oand the bos highly recommend him to me for my frozen shoulder treatment.

For my leg, I chose a SYT to do the massage but se turn  out to be a chilly padi and she was really strong but I have to save face and pretent to be normal or as usual. But , actually, my leg was crying out loud with pain. After one hour of leg massage , I was almost done by the boss asked me to give Pat a try for my shoulder. Since, he insisted , then I obliged.

Pat, an old man of 60 plus was really good. He is strong and also very systematic in doing my back massage. He turns out to be skillful and experience and he told me that I will need a few sessions with him to cure my frozen shoulders. After his massage , I felt very much better and I am convinced that he can cure me.  I am thankful for the boss's recommendation and I will be back this week to seek his expert help to do away the pain in my shoulder.

I think Pat is also skillful for back pain or neck pain because the way he handle my shoulder and I know he has good skills and experience.  Highly recommended to my readers.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment