Saturday, October 27, 2012

My KL trip during EID holidays

The drive to KL took  about 5 hours from Penamg with the help of a GPS. The previous trip was a disaster because our GPS was not updated  and the road system in KL have been constantly changing. I was told that the GPS needs an update every three months and it is a free after sales service.

These two days trip was a food hunting trip . It started off with a fruit spree on the way to KL. On arriving , we were served with home cooked food by my sister in law, H. The  taste was okay.

It was followed  by a trip to the Mines by my BIL E. He was a keen.golfer and he wants me and 
my BIL,S to go with him to watched Tiger Woods play at CIMB classic and to visit their  golf exhibition  center. It took us three hours at the exhibition center. Both BILs were busy shopping for clubs, markers ,pants and T-shirts. I was wondering like a zombie at the center drifting aimlessly . We saw a lot of woods at the mines but we could not see the wooden Tiger.

In the evening, I called on my friend disappointed with the taste. It was much to be  desired. We eat a little and went home after the suppe K and his family and all of us went for a seafood dinner near to Jalan Gasing in PJ. The food was quite good but the volume was not sufficient and subsequently, we adjourned to have a "Tai Lok Mee" but the outlet have sold out most of its favorite dishes , so we settled for a mized meehoon it was a disappointment.,

This morning   I had  a very simple breakfast with two pieces of bread and coffee. It was a very light food prepraing my stomach for more food. After the  breakfast ,we went to ST Setia's Eco office at PJ and we were stuck there for two hours for the paper work. After that , we make a tour of the Eco park and we were quite impressed with landscappimg and their green concepts.

After wondering around the park , we rushed to Mid valley for a two hours shopping spree and after that , we went home for  a rest .

At 7pm, we went to serdang for a "kek" dinner . This time around ,my friend K, ordered too much seafood and delicacies  and the taste was very good. I eat too much  and  felt not comfortable  and I went straight to bed. Before sleeping , I sent this message to  all of  you to closed off the day.

A day have passed happily.

Namaste




















No comments:

Post a Comment