Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What is the right thing to do ?

I woke up very early this morning as I have an early night sleep.  A sudden thought troubles me and urged me to do something about it.  The thought does go away despite me trying to shaking it off.  I asked myself why is my mind so restless in beautiful early morning ? So much troubled by the thought of doing the right thing? The thought of carrying out a death man's wish.  Yes, what is the real intention of his last words.

I have read an article on 'unpure mind' which is driven by greed. How a person can change to enrich themselves and the use of lies, manipulative actions or backstabbing to get what they want. The power of money can justify  itself.

For me, I think it is very important to carry out the last words of a dying person and any attempt to change his will or his words  is vicious and not excusable for any reasons. The distribution of the wealth of a person rest on the decision of the owner and not to be decided otherwise by any other person who may have good or evil intent. The decision to change a will or a dead person's wish after his or her death is not justifiable.  To be direct, it is bad karma and the people who altered this will or wish will be tormented by his or her action for the rest of their life.

We can argue that the dead man is wrong in his or her judgment  or he or she may rewarding the wrong person. But, the fact is that we do not know the intention of the dying person and who are we to decide on what he intends to do? Who give you this right to change or alter the intention of  the person.

This matter have done for almost a  year now and it has not re-surface until this few weeks when this matter was discussed among a few relative and the fire to seek the truth begin to burn in my heart.  I left it burning by itself and have been pushing this urge to maintain the harmony of all the relatives. However, it is burning stronger and stronger. My fixing mind is the troubling thought which have kept me awake.

I have to do something about it so that there is a closure. Let the dead man's wish be carried out to his or her last words. It does not matter whether it is right or wrong in the eyes of the people as long as it is the real intention.

I seek the Universal power to close this case and bury my troubling thoughts.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment