Sunday, July 8, 2012

A warm Sunday afternoon...

My sister, Jo was back from KL yesterday and she was available  from 12 noon today for a get together. So, I pick her up at 12.30 pm  for a catch-up.

My Sister, C and my brother , W came along.  I took them to Lao Ser in Burmah Road and had Chinese Tea and we eat Lok Bak for tip bits. We catch up  with the progress with my nephew in KL and also about my daughter M and we share some secrets among  us and also some wisdom to stay healthy and well. We drank alot of tea.

After that, we proceed to Straits Quay for  the breads  at Four Season.  The bread was very good and we sat and eat the bread at the outlet., It was simple and good. After that, Jo request to have coffee at Starbuck nearby and we walk to the outlet. It was a quiet afternoon at the marina and there was many boats  parked at the marina. All the boats were drifting lazily under the hot afternoon sun. Yet, there was a light breeze blowing which it is quiet comfortable to stroll along the sea front.

At Starbuck, Jo ordered a green tea latte for me and her while coffee latte with ice branded for my sister and brother. We  enjoy the laze and the care free time while we enjoy the drink. After that, we start to walk to my car and there was a call from my wife asking me to pick her up for dinner.  So, on we go to fetch her.

We had dinner at the Perak Road congee and fishi shop. My BIL, ES and his family join us for the dinner while M and her BF also came along. We had our usual fish congee with pork liver, pork kidney, prawns , congee or noodle. It was a good and simple dinner compared to the fiasco buffet dinner the night before.

There goes my Sunday and  it is getting late. I will need to sleep early to prepare for tomorrow which is a working day.

Sayonara .... namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment