Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The internet world - real experience

I was told by my sister, C  that my sister, Jo in KL was very sad.  Today, she found out that her son have been missing his le ssons in school and spend his time in the Lab Bar. I asked my sister is a Lab Bar?  A Lab Bar is an internet bar where people play internet games and spend their time watching internet movies.  It is a different world all together.

Recently, I heard of people playing internet games until they die in the Lab Bar and in China, one young couple play internet game until their daughter die of hunger and in Japan, one couple play internet games until three of their child die of hunger. Hey, what is the obession?  Working people spend all their earnings to play internet games and become under nurished and in bad health.

I think this is a disease . That is what I told my younger sister , Jo. I told her that my nephew is sick and she must remained strong to cure her son. There is no point worrying sick herself and make the matter worse. She must admit thhat her son is sick and she should sort medical help. She should seek help from a medical expert who can teach hm to come back to the real world.

Personally, I have experienced such video games or internet games where we can take on an identity in a video game and in the internet, I can be anything or do anything. I have enormous power, I can fly , I can kick and I can be a martial art expert and I makes me almighty.  I am invincible and I am an immortal.  It is so fun and I can talk so well and dance so well. Anything I want to od , I can do so well. There is so much ease. But ,in the real world, it is so difficult and we have so many limitations or handicaps and people canbe so cruel.  Yes, this is a frictitious world and we have make belief capabilities. I can be superman, iron man, avengers, wolfman and I can have many beautiful girl friends. Ow, wonderful isn't it?

It is very tempting but we have to snap out of it before it eats up our mind and draw us into a strange world. Once , we go it , it is difficult to get us. We are addicted. So, a cold turkey treatment could help but we should leave it to the experts to deal with this obssessions.

We have to take action before we let our love ones slip into oblivion and end up a confused person. People cannot just snap out of it , it needs proper treatment and a withdrawal process. Don't treat it as normal. It is not normal and don't justify it.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment