Monday, July 30, 2012

An uneasy feeling


Just finished lunch at a Congee shop near to my factory.  My stomach is full of water  and I am feeling abit warmed up. Have a full afternoon with meetings and interviews.  A kind of fullness swell inside me.   Still need to do some  task but each time,  I was distracted by some other request.   Time is running out as I have a deadline to catch.


Some of the days in the past, it has happen like today.  An uneasy feeling . Not knowing what to do first.  Some many urgent task while in my mind, I am confused on its priority.

I need to seek a temporary solace to clear my head before I return to the pending task.  A cup of latte or cuppacino  will be helpful or a short fun time with clear the cloud.  Yes, coming to think about it , it is just like been lost in the fog.

In certain stage of our life, we sway away from our path and seek to return to the routine path instead of building up another new path for ourselves.  Our comfort and complacency always pull us back to our usual and comfortable path.  Things we know and we familiar with.  It is just a matter about passing the time in the usual way.  Don’t rock the boat.

During this period , our dream is also very vague and scary.  All  kind of things can happen in our dream and we live the impossible.  Things are so much easier than in real life. We can roam around freely or just do the things we like or be with somebody we like and without any constraints.  Upon waking up, we feel guilty after betraying the trust of  our partner and we have to be accountable for any actions we have taken.

When we are in our dreams, we feel  like we are out of a box but once we woke up, we back in a box. In real life, there are so many restrictions  and we are expected to live within the expectation of the Establishment.  There are so many do and don’ts  and so many pitfalls to avoid.   Life is never free until our mind is free.

I know the uneasy feelings will be swing to and fro  and playing on my sentiments.  We can have our dreams but in reality, we are living within the judgment of others.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment