Sunday, July 8, 2012

Brownie, a new member to my family

I had received a call from my daughter, May and she told me that there was some bad news and I asked her whether she was involved in an accident or not or she failed her exam. She keep quiet and told me that she will tell me when she meet me. My heart was very uncomfortable as there was uncertainties and I want to know it fast.

When I arrived at my sister, C's house, she took out a puppy and  shalf at at my face.  I was shocked as my wife's first rule is no animals in our house.  May have broken the golden rule and it upset my wife. Immediately, she told her mum that the puppy was a birthday gift from her BF and the puppy is going to stay in my sister's house under her care.

The cheeky puppy was very playful and have sad looking eyes.  I was also soften by her outlook and I started to play and talk to her.  I called her "monkey girl",  " fat girl" and " brownie".  I exchanged the names as I  played with her. She is responsive and give out sharp ear piecing noise as she shieked. I used my big toe to tickle her and she keeps biting my toe.  Well, I begin to like her and think about her.  So, we leave her in my sister's house.

The member in my sister's house start to like her and let her run in  a specially gated area in the house. This cheeky bitch really knows how to run and enjoy herself. When she starts to make a lot of noise, my god-sister will pick her up like a baby and start to talk to her.  With this warm and caring act, she will response by resting quietly.  I think she missed the warm of her mother.  Brownie is only two weeks old.

I started to call her Brownie and I don't care whether she accepts it or not.  So, the day passed and the night fall. We left her  and came home to sleep. In the morning, there was sharp ear piecing noise coming from my living room and I went down to check and I was shocked to see Brownie running around in an enclosure making all the noises.  My wife was also awaken and she was complaining that she could not sleep well and asked me to sent her to my sister's house.

Without further ado, I changed and sent her off and during the journey in my car, I have a good chat with Brownie and I asked her to behave herself and I started to teach her a few manners,. It was actually quiet de-stressing talking to the dog.  At least , she is a very good listener and a good companion.  She never argued back or put on a fiece face.  She just want to play and be happy.  Yes, this is what life should be and they just want to be loved and to love.

I started to love her more already and I would like to imitate her philosophy in life. Dogs like human beings have many different life . Some have very good life and some have very hard life or the so called " dog's life".

I hope the life with Brownie will be a good one and hope my daughter will have a very good time with her ie enjoying her companionship. LOL.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment