Thursday, August 9, 2012

Today is my brithday.

So what ? What does it mean ? No, significance only a number.  a measurement. If you want it to be eventful, it is your choice. Yes, I agreed with this life philosopy. Why make people difficult by asking them to celebrate with you. Maybe, you are passionate but itt does not mean that they are as passionate as you.

Actually, I felt no difference.  To celebrate or not celebrate is not importance.  But , it feel great to be remembered.

Some of my staff sent me greetings and most unexpected is an old friend , who can still remember me after so many years. She is married and have one daughter.

In the afternoon, I called up two friends and they have a good lunch with me.  It was a hectic day as there was a long meeting in the afternoon.  Well, the lunch was simple but the compnay was good.  They have become my frequent lunch partners.

After work, on my way home, my daugther and her BF sent a text to greet me and I thanked them for it. On reaching my sister's home, I saw her and her BF  and I make a casual complain that she did not buy me a cake. She replied that I will get you one tomrrow and I told it is meaningless to have a cake tomorrow. Actually, I feel nothing but just make a fuss. Just for the sake of it .

Today, it was my normal yoga day, I was ready to attend the session but because of the heavy traffic jam, I missed the session.  It was nothing. Not angry but just feel nothing.  Flat.

The dinner was simple food.  Again, I make a fuss to my sister and asked her why there is nothing special.  I have become a bit witty and act as if  I mind that she did not make something special. But, I was just acting to make some fun.  I am abit " Kwai Khoo".

I also complain to my wife , who have been taken me for granted.  Nothing great lah, just let it pass. Money is more important now. Yeah, this is the feeling after so many years.  Again, I don't feel hurt . Just another day.  Nothing special. 

Well, we feel great to be remembered but if nothing body remember us, it makes no difference. Over time and space , we will be forgotten anyway.  Why make a fuss out of it?  Life goes on.....

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment