Thursday, August 9, 2012

M's FB messages

M is my daugther.  Today, she sent me a request to be my friend. I accepted it and I got to read her FB's message.  I also saw a notification from my favorite niece, J wishing me a happy birthday.  BTW, this reminds me of my daugther's message in the FB.

Here it goes .... 

" If you respect me, then  I will respect you ,
If you forget me, then I will forget you,
It is that simple"

I would like to say " bravo".  You have grown up and you don't owe anything to anybody especially those people who cannot remember you.  It is like a tit for tat. You are brave enough to say it , then I feel you will be brave enough to do it.

It is nonsense for just one side to give and give and give while the receiver do not reciprocate.  It is not only not fair to ourself but a waste of our time.  We can offer this time and passion to someone who can appreciate. There are many such people around and we have only to reach out and find them.  It is so useless to stay together for the sake of staying together.  These people become a parasite on your body, sucking the energy and youth from you. Chase them away and have another good beginning.

I saw another set of wise words from SB from M's FB.  It says .....

Live simply
love generously
Care deeply
Speak kindly.

In these words, there are so much compassions and loving kindness. It will be a challenge for us to carry out these four paths. But, we should try to adhere to these wise words.

Another interesting message from M on her FB , goes like this....

" My life, my choices, my mistakes , my lessons and it is non of your business."

I could not agreed more .. it is your life and nobody can judge you unless they want others to judge them. Live well, my love and just be yourself.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment