Monday, August 6, 2012

Life after retirement.

I have thought about  my life after retirement upteen times.  I have came to a conclusion is that I have to remain useful.  That is useful to myself , to my love ones and to society as much as possible.

For myself , I have take good care of my health and share my experience with  everyone who is willing to listen and to participate in meaningful work especically in charity.  What I have receive, I should give back to  Society.

To my love ones, I will try to have minimum burden on them and provide and care for them as much as possible and to make myself available for any of them who will need my help and assistance.  I want to have a wonderful time with them.

As for the Society, there are so much opportunity to guide the youngsters .  Through my writing  and my active involvement in charity work and youthful activities.  I could  use my knowledge in Tai  Chi and Yoga to spread the awareness of wellness among the young and the old.  I have a secret ambition to be a teacher to spread the greatness of Tai Chi and Yoga.

I shall try to keep this blog alive  and to share my thoughts and experience with whoever is interested to read or to be heard.  Through my insights, there could be a lot wise and good lessons to know and be guided by it.

There is a saying " it is much faster to learn from as many masters as possible to be a wise man than to seek wisdom by yourself".  This is the "tao" or the way of wisdom and enlightenment.  To seek the wisdom will take you upteen years by yourself and be seek the truth from people who have gone through it  is the best way .

For all those people , who read my articles . You are welcome to response, so that we can share our experience, thoughts and insights.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment