Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Aussie friend, SB

This afternoon I received  an email from SB. The initial stands for Sweet Bee. Yes, she migrated to Australia for about two years already. Once, she was very active in direct sales  and she was really aggressive and that is how we get to know her.  I was invited to one of her sessions and we did some Direct Selling together for a brief while.

She attached an article which warn people about China-make chemical noodles as the noodle is harmful for health and I appreciated that she can remember me and sent me this warning. In the FB, she frequently post the teaching of the Dalai Lama. If I am not wrong , she was a strong believer in Buddhism and she participated in charity and the temple affairs.

We have make several commitment to touch base with each other when she is back in Penang  but  we never make it  because of our own busy schedules. 

Similarly with my other friends whom I have not met for some time.  I told them that  our path will cross  if it is fated or by our own doings.  If our path never cross , maybe it is not time yet or it never mend to be. If we make it happen, then it is fated or it is mend to be. That is life.

My friend, SB's family have migrated to Australia. She studied in Australia  for her degree and the life there attracts her very much . Her husband and her is very upset with the quality of education in Malaysia  and for the sake of her children, they choose to migrate.  Many families in Malaysia have taken the same step and for the same reason.

There is a saying " A Parent's love for their children is unconditional and limitless". I know deep in my heart that such feeling is very true and for my daughter , May, I have the same unconditioned love for her. We want the best for them and hope they will be better than us.

SB invited me to visit her in Australia next year and for that kindness, I thank her very much.  Like I say, our path will cross by our own doing and that is fate.

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment