Friday, August 3, 2012

This is a different Friday

I have written two article on TGF , that is Thank God , it's Friday but this Friday is different because Monday is an additional holiday and we have three days in a row. My wife was planning to travel to KL  on this weekend but as usual , she change her mind. To me, it is alright , just another additional day to rest.

 Due to the recent yoga sessions ie 4 times a week,  my body and muscles was abit  stretched and my  shoulders have been troubling me for some time but nothing serious. It is just over-stretched and over worked.  Given time, it should be okay.

Last wednesday, we did some pretty heavy pose like sitting on our kneels for a   about 10 minutes and I felt a pull on my hamstring and on Thursday, i was walking on a limp. At night , I went to another session of Yoga to find back the balance.  After the session, I was alright.

Like in life, we sleep a lot, we will tend to sleep move and if we moved around, we will be more comfortable in a motion. So, keep up the exercise and it will become part of your life.  An active body and an active mind. It stir up the whole body systems and we will have a happier life style.

Time is too sort to be idle. Active body , active mind. It stirs the whole body system. Change our stage of our mind, our life style will change.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment