Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Past midnight - 23/8

Now, it has passed midnight of 22nd, August  and it is the early morning of 23rd.  It is raining outside and it was past bedtime but I am still awake. Many thoughts are going through my head and it makes me restless.

Yeah,  I have be taught to focus my thoughts , relax and keep a calm mind and slip into our sleep but tonight, it was extremely turbulent in my mind and my heart was restless. I have a feeling that I should write down my thoughts in my blog.

I have came back from my wednesday's yoga session and I saw my fellow yogi , Z with a young and new member .  Z, was one of the older yogi and he have been going on with one fellow yogi, Ir for some times and they have just broke off recently.  Both of them  have been coming to the class in separate cars since the break up and now this fellow , Z was ferrying this young member to the class.  Ow, it just complicate everything and spoilt the mood of the class and set bad examples to the other yogis.

I know we must have a free mind on this relationship thing and we should break free of attachment to attain the right mental attitude but I just cannot control my ever fixing mind . Am I too sensitive caring for the feelings of Ir ? I just read a message on my daughter, M's  FB saying that " if we care too much for a person , we can get hurt".  Have I been too caring or too sensitive ?  This is a part of me that need to be changed for the better of myself.

I could not get rid of the thought and I sent a message to my teacher to highlight this point to her.  I think she is responsible to set this matter right but again, she may think that I am too sensitive on this matter.  I do not know that outcome of my complaint.  My teacher, M could kick me out of the class or feel that I am too busybody.  Whatever outcome, I must bear it since I am the one complaining.  One have to responsible for our actions , right ?

Well, the rain have stopped already and  I better start to meditate to reduce the tension and the restlessness in my body so that I can sleep comfortably.  It maybe tought but I should do it and get a peaceful sleep and a wonderful next day.

So , to all readers , judge me for what I am  and share my insight into life.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment