Monday, October 25, 2010

A strange happening

I was leaving G-hotel after a seminar this evening and I pays for the parking fee at the counter. After that, I went to pick up my car at the basement and upon reaching the car, I could not find the parking ticket. I seach high and low for it but it was not there. Just in a matter of minutes, I lost the ticket and could not re-call where I put it. Strange. It just happen.

Many a times, such things happen. For a moment or so, we could have short lapsesA of focus and things just happen and it is just beyond our control,  Zeap... some lapse happen. I read an article today, that enlightenment also happen in certain lapse, It just happen that for a moment ,you felt deep peace and bliss. At that moment, you are enlighten. If we can prolong this feeling, we are getting more enlighten. These are moments of deep awareness as if we are in the know and everything fall in places.

On the reverse is what happen to me, fa total eclipse of my consciousness. Blank. Life have flips of such on and off radar system. Switching between feelings of consciousness and non-consciousness.

This morning I heard a radio talk about mental theatre which process what we see and record it down in our memory and generate its own interpretation of what we see. Editing and focusing the scenes based on our choice of own story line. Nothing is real but it is only our interpreation and our focus. Different people see things differently and a same scene but with different storyline.

Live for yourself beofre living for others. Your intention or your thinking did not have the same understanding to another person.  You have to accept an uncontrollable outcome.

So, live and lets live.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment