Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have a dream

My SYT staff told me that I am trying to show off in my blog and in Hokkien, she call it " Hao Lian" but I told her that she has mistaken my intention.  I am just following my teacher"s guidance that is to touch at least one person's heart per day. It is like in the song , I have a dream and in its lyric , a song to sing. 

Most of my article is like a monologue and a self searching insight into myself and thoughts. I hope what I have writen have not offended anybody as it is how I see the world in my mind.  Like I say before in our minds theatre, we are the composer and the director and it all depends on how we tell the story.

There is a wise comment which says that we can give a person  a gift and money and they will forget it ., But , if you care for them and touch their heart , they will remember you forever.  Such wisdom is very true and we just need to be there and your presence will be felt.

During our sleep, we can have alot of dreams and sometimes , it is very difficult to seperate reality from dreasms,. There are instances whereby sometimes, we felt that we have been to a place before although it is the first time or certain events is a re-run of our past experience.  It is all so strange and to some teacher that explain this phenomena as vision from previous life or a reflection of what we have gone through in our dreams.  Like I mentioned before, we are in a transit moving from one dimension into another or one life into another or one platform into another.

Most important is at the end of our journey, we have live our life to the fullest in our own way and for ourself.  Some wise man says that in dream we transcent time, space and dimension and we are selfless and in a non-existent stage., Limitless , borderless and aimless., Not going anywhere and yet we are moving and finally, all ends.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment