Monday, October 4, 2010

In a blink of an eye, time flies,.....

Just finished  a yoga session in the early part of the evening and as usual, the muscles are etchng and painful. I wonder what is wrong with my body and joints despite over two years of yoga lesson, the discomfort is still there after every session, My yoga teacher, Michelle have been very patient with me as my progress was rather slow, Hey, what do you expect from a man who over 50 , struggling  with a job and after so many years of inactivity, Eat, sleep and watching TV  until an awaking call which trigger the mind to move the body to exercise/

But, I am not admitting that I am old and age is just a number, My perception of age, change after watching a 60+ old yoga instructor doing her yoga routine, It was an amazing sight, so much power, flexibility and youth in the movement and in each form, She defies gravity and nature in her movements. So,what is age ?  No meaning. As I have always profess , it is not how long we live but rather how well we live. So, time flies , so what. We can improve our mind through meditation and preserve our body through Yoga, Yeah, the mind and body thing.  Healthy body, youthful mind while a beautiful mind breeds a youthful body,

However, we cannot escape the final moment but we can slow it down and enjoy life abit longer. One of the benefit of yoga is to prepare us for a gradual death,  We can  have the choice to die healthy after a fruitful and meaningful life right ? Again, this is our choice and we can have this freedom to exercise this choice,

So, folks in transit,  Do whatever we want to do in this life as we will never pass this way again,
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment