Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dinner at Canton-I in Qbee

After a heavy lunch, I opted to bring my guest to Canton-I, a Chinese noodle and congee shop with Tim Sum. I was impressed with the fine fish or wantan congee which was smooth and tasty. Included in the dish, I also ordered fried pork with crispy skin and a few variety of vegetables and Tim Sum

My guest ordered Oulong tea and I ordered a flower tea. My drink was unique and I have not been drinking this type of tea for some time now. It was plain and simple and yet tasty.

To-night my guest continued his investment story and the good and bad experience in his investment in shares. Somethings he will win big and some time, he will lost big. This is the wheel of fortune which keeps on changing up and down. He is a valuer and he looks for fundamentals and the background of the story. He is so passionate about investing, he could talk the whole night and day. Actually, I was abit tired and worn out by the stories about his investments.

I told him that he could become a very successful and a good remisier because of his passion. People who pursue their hobbies and interest is actuallt enjoying yourself and there was never work involved.

One of my colleage at the dinner was bored and hope that his fire would subsided but it was actually not. The more he talk, I feel that he feels stronger. His emotions and passions shines through.

Silent is golden and restraining yourself could enforced the energy in our body and we can work continuously. When we do the right thing our joy and the other curreny is the same. Whether our boys are doing sometime bad, I will apologized locally and realize our moment to every one of us.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment