Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Home remedy for HBP

I had high blood pressure for many years and I am on medication for the sickness. HBP is a sickness and we have to admit it and it is caused by my life style, my diet and stress from my job. I have pretend to be normal and my blood pressure fluctuates irregularly until I decide to the medication for blood pressure. I have many friends who is suffering from these sickness and they are trying to solve it by changing their life style and the use of supplements.

I have tried very hard to avoid taking medication and refused to tell myself that I am sick. I think my sickness also because of my family history and it is hereditary. i tried changing my life style as I know that long term medication could caused other medical problems.

For those folks who are borderline cases, you can control it by reducing your weight and remain active and try to have regular exercise and reduce stress as much as possible. While I looking through the internet, I came across this home remedy for HBP but this is not absolute. If you still do not have your pressure under control after following these advises, you have to seek medical help as soon as possible. Otherwise, you are a walking time bomb.

See the following extracts for your information:

Home Remedy for High Blood Pressure

High blood pressure also known as Hypertension is a health condition of chronic elevation of blood pressure. Some symptoms may relate to high blood pressure are headache, dizziness, irritableness, nausea, feel hot, faintness, sweating easily. If problems are untreated, patients could be greater risk of stroke, heart attack, brain hemorrhage, kidney problems and loss of vision.

The average blood pressure range between 110/70 and 125/80 are considered to be normal in person. If the blood pressure is higher average range are consider high. The high number in these cases are 110 or 125 called Systolic Blood Pressure indicates pressure in the arteries as the heart squeezes out blood during each beat. The low numbers in these cases are 70 or 80 called the Diastolic Blood Pressure indicates the pressure as the heart relaxes before the next beat.

•Exercise 30 minutes 3 times a week such as walking, swimming, biking, and yoga, etc.
•Reduce intake of salt in foods.
•Taking CoQ10 supplements will help to reduce high blood pressure.
•Eating a clove of garlic with meal every day will prevent and cure high blood pressure.
•Drink green tea every day. Green tea has property to relax blood vessels.
•Quit smoking and drinking alcohol
•Medication will help to mange stress with control breathing method to cure many other health problems as well.
•Diet to lose weight is good way to lower your blood pressure.
•Eating fish at lease 3 times a week or taking fish oil supplement daily such as Omega 3/ Omega-6 will help to reduce heart problems.
•Hawthorn berries is natural herb used to treat the people with high blood pressure problems.
•Eating foods rich in potassium and magnesium such as bananas, molasses, soy watermelon and grapes are good to treat high blood pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment