Friday, February 3, 2012

Dinner at Sushi Tei - Gurney Plaza


Last night, I had a family dinner at a newly open Sushi Restaurant at GP, 2nd floor above British India. My daughter had a dinner there a few nights ago and she told me above it. She is always obessed about food. The last time, I had frog leg porridge and after that, she went there a few times with her friends and this time, she begged me to take her there.

It was a small cozy restaurant and their specialty is Sushi. We ordered two bowls of different type of noodles and we share among us just to have a taste of food. The taste was good and I highly recommend it if you like noodles. After that, we ordered a variety of sushi and the restaurant offered various types of Sushi and the most impressive sushi is the selmon fish belly sushi. It was soft and good and extremely tasty. It was the best sushi, I have ever tried before. I tell myself that I will go back to eat that selmon belly sushi again within the next few days.

On a Friday night, the mall was unusually deserted and perhaps, it is still CNY mood. But, the global and domestic economy is deteriorating very fast and this condition will be reflected in the retail and food business. People will become more cautious about their spending and it will hurt the retail trade.

The bill for the dinner was manageable but a bit pricey if you consider the portion of the sushi we have eaten. Well, considering the location and the rental of the restaurant and it is a Japanese joint, it should be acceptable to many.

I recommend those sushi lovers to try the food at the joint and happy eating. We live to eat type, right? So, we have to be fair to ourself.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment