Friday, February 17, 2012

Deep in my heart

There is an anger. The root of the anger is despair and non contentment. The demon in me is working overtime to frustrate me and worn me out. A struggle is going on between my psychical and mental self ie the body and the mind. The mind is clear of what I want but the urge of dissent comes from my body. My body is naughty but my mind is trying to control it. The body and mind is out of synergy.

There is a saying healthy body , healthy mind and beautiful mind brings beautiful body. If the body and mind is synchronized and aligned properly, the energy flows in a straight line without disruptions. But, when both these factors is misaligned, it caused disruption in energy and lack of focus which prompt the monkey mind to behave wildly in a banana estate.

Yet, my body is not contented and this disrupt my mind. What do my body wants ? Why is it behaving so wild. I have been practicing yoga and Tai Chi and I should be feeling good and well. Yes, there are moment of doubts. The energy is moving in different directions and clashing with each other, causing an uprising of restless energy within our self. My body is out of balance. When we are healthy, our body wants more or the urge of doing something is gaining strength but our mind is clear and stops it from its uprising and pins it down. The energy cannot be released and pent up, causing the energy to fly all over our body. Lets say, I have the strength to do a pumping exercise for 100 times but my mind tells my body , it is not necessary to do 100 times, maybe do 50 times. So, what about the other 50 times of energy. It gets pent up and screwed tight in our body.

If these actions is repeated so many times, it just pin down the energy like a volcano, suppressing its outburst and it will blow its top and will caused irreparable damages. So, we have to use our mind to release the energy. Letting it go is a very difficult thing and most of the time is pent up within or in our mind.

This lack of synchronization needs to be adjust back and an outlet is to let the physical self do what it wants and the relax the mind. But, instead of pumping 50 times , find another outlet for the surplus energy and release it ideally in a proper form.

Balancing the body will pacify the mind and it will be back in synchronolization.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment