Thursday, February 9, 2012

A moment of quietness.

It is after work now and most of my staff have gone back. There is a silence as I sit back to recap what have happen for the day. These few days, I have some kind of fear which is bothering me. There are many reasons for that feeling. I am not sure as the fear keep switching among themselves and float up in my mind.

One of the fear is my brother’s by-pass operation and it has been tracking me for a few days. One blur factor is the fast passing time. CNY is over and it is now back to normal. A lot of things is going to fly pass by and Master Time stops for no one. Age will start catching up fast. The cycle of birth, age , sickness and death is real. When we get old, we get sick. The last few days, I have been going to the hospital to see my brother and he was warded in a room for six people. All of them are heart patients and they are already old above 60, I think.

In moment of silence and reflection, my thoughts become clear and I could move into myself and face the fear. What can I do ? I can only accept the facts and move on and live with the fear. What is there to fear if I cannot do anything about it. Silly thoughts !

Well, getting ready to go for yoga class and after that, I will feel tired and have a deep rest. Such exercise not only exercise the body but keep the mind clear. During yoga, we have concentrate on our breathing and in this way, we know that we are alive.

Time to go now. Have a nice evening , Fellas.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment