Friday, February 24, 2012

Back home again, Penang

Yesterday morning, I started off from Chittagong at 7.15am and wait in transit in Dhaka for 4 hours and tooka Thai airline to Bangkok and wait at 7angkok for 2 hours and finally, arrived at my home at 11 pm , a total of 17 hours of travelling and waiting. It was really a very tiring trip and energy sapping as well. I was completely drained of energy at this time, resting on my bed.

I spend 4 days in a busy and noisy city of Chittagong , with cars horning every second and will dust filling the air and dirts every where. It was a blessing to be home , resting my poor soul. During the 4 days, I had a chance to enjoy a sunset cruise in the Kanapuri river. It was a two hours ride into nowhere and turning back after watching the sunset and the many ships docked on the river. It was a beautiful river which provides water and business to the city of Chittagong. Many of these ships are docked for dismantle and to be sold as parts. The City has many skillful workers plying this trade on the river.

The weather now is about 27 deg C and in the evening, it was cooling and comfortable . There is no much fun but when the cool air swept pass our face and hair, there is a sense of peace and tranquility. It just calms the mind and clear the thoughts. Excitingly peaceful indeed,

I went out for a bit of shopping before I left for the Dhaka airport . I shop at Aarang, one of the biggest mall in the City and also to some local shopping arcades. There was no so much people at Aarang but in the local arcade, there was many people shopping for all types of variety of goods. It was busy at busy at the local arcades. The Bangladeshi people are simple people and they enjoy standing along the road ships and moving around in the arcades . There was a lot of food stalls along the road side and also lots of busy bodies hanging around them. The past time in the City is standing and watching the world passes by.

Now I am back in the civilized world, it was as if you come out of a muddy pond into a clean river, removing all the dirts and putting you back in shape, Most of all, I am still alive.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment