Monday, December 9, 2013

Sawada ,fish head steam boat, Pulau Tikus , penamg

Dinner at Sawada, Pulau Tikus, Penang

On Saturday, I was in Gurney Plaza with my wife. We had lunch at Sevenson food outlet. Both of us order pasta and a salad. My wife told me that Sevenson was only good for ice cream but surprisingly, the pasta was good. I encourage all of you to try and the price is reasonable.

After that we shopped for 5 hours continuously but after 3 hours , I took a rest and at a fruit Juice at one of stall near Sushi Teh. My wife really have very good stamina and patience.  Yeah, she has strong passion for shopping especially shoes and bags. However, she ended the trip with only light winter wears.

We have worked up our appetite during the long walk and she asked me where to eat our dinner. I remembered a place in Pulau Tikus where I saw huge crowds eating fish head steamboats. Previously , it was a Japanese restaurant and it was very quiet until recently. I suggested to eat there and so we went for dinner at a place called Sawada.

It was crowded and we have to share a table with another couple . Yes, a loving  couple which shared their food. They must be in their honeymoon.

The restaurant serves fish head steamboat and the offer fresh veggie and special fish balls to a complained the fish head including Tofu and meat balls. The soup was very sweet and it was tasty. For two of us , for a big bowl, it cost us RM51 and it was extremely reasonable.however, right in the middle of the night, my mouth was glued shut by the dryness in my mouth. It must be the work of too much ajinomoto.  I suspected but cannot confirm.

For some people. It maybe  acceptable but for me, it maybe a bit too much.

Namaste.




No comments:

Post a Comment