Saturday, December 7, 2013

One night in BP, Johore, Malaysia.

One night in Batu Pahat, Johore

It is my first trip to Johore despite many transits or fly overs. I have to fly to Senai airport and then take a taxi for one hour thirty minutes before reaching Batu Pahat town.

The population in Batu Pahat is about 500,000 and was spread over a very big area but mostly low lying houses but there is a few condo projects in progress.

By the time , I reach BP it was already 9pm after. a 30 minutes delay by MAS . My customer was waiting for us that their Seaview restaurant . It is the best restaurant in town. The food was very tasty and reasonable in price.

I reach my hotel T 10.15pm. The Katherina Hotel is the best hotel in town. I was tired and have no time to look around and I went straight to bed. Next morning my customer  came to fetch me at 9.30am and we went to a local Bak Kut Teh shop. It was one of the best BKT which I have tasted. The bones were clear cut and the meat was well cooked. I had a wonderful breakfast.

After the breakfast, my customer took me to his office and on the way he showed me the town and some if its famous buildings.

We skip lunch and about 12 noon , I took a taxi back to Senai airport and took Air Asia home to Penang.

Although it is a brief romance with the town, it will be a good memory for me. My recommendation is that if you happen to drive by , it is a place you should take time to drop by and enjoy the good food an hospitality.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment