Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A simple twist of fate,life will change....

A twist of fate ,life will change...

I received a call that my staff was involved in an accident。wow! What happen ? How serious is she ?
I started a frantic search for people who are closed to her.
For 30 minutes, I only know that she is in a emergency ward. My staff who was there asked me to wait for more news.

It was a tension wait. I called a few more people and they have only very limited information. I was told she is conscious but her legs was injured. How serious ? Don't know , please wait. Then a message came in her injury is not life threatening. She is okay but  a bit shaken.

She was supposed to take a ride in our factory bus to head home but the bus broke down and she thumb a lift home from friends in a car and then the accident happen.

If the bus is okay then she would have been alright . So, some times fate worked in a mysterious ways. A simple twist of fate , life will change or could end.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment