Saturday, December 28, 2013

End of a journey

End of a journey

My trip to Taiwan is coming to an end and I will flying back to Malaysia tomorrow. There was a lot of traveling and walking for the past six days and I realized that age is catching up. My legs was over stretched and I know that was an injury which is start troubling my left leg.

From the moment  I touched down, I told myself that I am going to relax and enjoy the trip.  I have been to their night markets , their 101 building, the hill resorts , their lake resorts, the boat rides , their temples , their winery, their wood curving village, the home stay under 10 deg C and local eateries and food outlets. Each happening is an experience for me and I just love it.

Nearing the end of the trip really make me have mixed feelings. Just like what  Ajahn Brahm say  " life is like a concert " and when you are in the stadium, it is like a life itself . Enjoy the start , during and have no regrets in the end.

I taking his advise and going back to Malaysia will be a start of another chapter in my life. A fresh look at life and will learn to appreciate it.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment