Thursday, December 26, 2013

I am in North Pole.

I am in "north pole"

Yeah , the timing coincide with Christmas , the white Christmas. I am now in bed with a below 10 degree C and with the heater on. The cold is shivering out from my heart. Everything I touch is so cold. Now I know the feeling of my Aunt who have migrated to the US.

 My Aunt, MC have been delay her migration for many years despite the appeal from her daughter who is married to an American. Finally. She sold her house and decide to migrate so that she can be with her. Initially, she told us that she has to wear 8 layers of clothing to keep warm. I laugh at her when I hear it but now at this scenic spot in Taiwan where I have stay a night on a hill top, I know the feeling of coldness. I have been traveling to several cold countries and I have been very comfortable staying in good hotels but at this down to earth home stay hotel which is housed among the greens, the temperature varies as the cold and mist sets it.

The hotel which I am staying is the Das Yue Shan hotel.  It is located on top of a hill and build among the tress and the mist is thick and the room is build of glass and surrounded by. Bamboos. The surrounding is extremely beautiful.

I think it must be my age as the cold catch up with me. Very often, it is a happening which wake up our senses and make us feel life again.  I will need to travel more in the future just to reborn and live again


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment