Sunday, December 15, 2013

Deep sleep experiences

Have you ever experience 'deep sleep'?

Recently, I have experience three deep sleeping experience. The level of sleep was so deep that you are totally unconscious of any senses. It is beyond the normal sleep level. Maybe , the right description is like totally dead.

If someone wants to wake you, it was like coming out from a long sleep and you just refuse to be awake as if the sleep still captures you and in control of you. If you are awake, the sense is still in a dream stage and awareness is vague and blur.

Maybe , it is the body telling the mind to go into this deep sleep pattern as a means to rest and recuperate.the feeling after experiencing this incidents is uncomfortable.
It is like touching base with eternity.

I do not know whether under these experience , I have said or make notice in my sleep which have make any sense to the listeners. I hope some one will tell me if I have said something or not.

This is a normal phenomena and it happens to many people. I believe it is a body mind experience with the body or the mind telling the other that they are stress out and needs to recuperate and return to normal level.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment