Sunday, December 15, 2013

Buffet lunch at Tao, Time square, Penang

Buffet lunch at Tao, Penang.

I took my family and my sister to a fusion restaurant called TAO at the Penang Time square. I have been to Tao at the E-gate a few times and Tao at auto- city but the one at Time Square was the first time.

The restaurant offers a fixed price for their fusion  buffet which is inclusive of many Japanese dishes。The taste was okay in the past but the taste today was just average but the fresh oysters were big and good. The ice cream was good as well.

I still think that it is still value for money at RM65 per person. I would recommend my readers to try. The negative point is the Time Square itself . The occupancy of the retail lots have been low and there was no crowd making the place almost deserted. I deemed the Time Square as a failure as it has failed to attract crowd。

As a comment , the Tao is occupying too big a place and the buffet today only occupies a small section of the restaurant. This happening can be a negative image on the food outlet.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment