Monday, December 30, 2013

Dinner at Ocean Green ,Penang.

Dinner at Ocean Green Penang

I lost my appetite for two days since coming back from Taiwan. I felt kind of sick in my stomach having eat the Taiwanese food for almost a week. At last, my appetite recovers in the evening for the dinner to night.

It was a dinner for the old boys of my company including one of its famous old boy MD from Japan. Looking at them at their seventies and talking about the past brings back old memories. All of us have a good laugh. Maybe, it will be the last time for some of them to meet again in Penang. Everything hard to predict.

The food was excellent . We had a set for the dinner comprising of lobster. prawns, spring chicken, satay, crab ,vegetable and tapioca soaked in coconut milk. It cost about RM890 including a private room in the old Paramount Hotel.

It was indeed a lovely feeling . Relax and warm. In the end, it is only memories.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment