Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Be Smart to avoid trouble

Some time common sense is not common but cow sense becomes the norm. It all depends on the upbring of each person. Some people have inborn logic while some people need to learn the hardway.

I have experience some " cow sense " today and it is not wiithin my understanding . 

I had sent out a mail today and there was a typo error in it and one of the reader alert me of the mistake.  But , one of my staff just took on himself to reply the mail and acknowledge the mistake on my behalf without consulting me.  I was caught totally off guard and the reply was really very embarrssing for me.

It is a very illogical move by my staff and I do not understand why he has taken upon himself to reply and it is out of protocol and a very silly move.  What is he thinking about ?  What makes him tbink that he is qualify to reply on my behalf. It was all very buffering .

I was very upset and I have all the reasons to be upset because he has acted very stupidly.

When I calm down , I realized that everyone have their strong point and weakness.  The sense of logic varies from one another and the staff may have a different thinking.  The logic of yesterday and the logic today is different and it really have no fixed logic.

I had a serious debate with my wife on my daughter . She told me that my daugther M has been very rebellious and not obedient like we use to be. I told her the behaviour of Gen Y is different and they do not take verbal discipline and they want to know why we scold them. The new generation have been social network and the internet and they are more informative and they want us to talk properly and respect their opnion.  The good old days of scolding , punishment  and canning is all gone.

We have to change  and fast . Otherwise, we will be in contrasting with the changing world.

Nasmaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment