Friday, November 29, 2013

Dinner at Kashmir restaurant , Penang.

Dinner ad Kashmir ,Penang road . Penang I had a dinner with my boss at Kashmir restaurant tonight. It was a wonderful dinner as I have not been to that place for 5 years. I have completely lost my sense of taste for its food. It is naturals as I have been eating chicken masala and nan in Bangladesh. The taste was good over there. Before our VIP guest arrive , we talk about western restaurant in Penang. I was told by boss that Maxim was the first western food restaurant followed by Eden and Kashmir have been in operation for 30 years. It was down memory lane for me as I have stayed near Eden during my younger days. It was a wonderful childhood years in Hutton Lane , penang。 Tonight , my boss ordered chicken, mutton , chicken and fish including two plates of veggies.it also come with three different type of Nans and one plate fried rice wash down with beer, red wine and whiskey. The Nans were good and it is better than the Nans in Bangladesh. It must be quite pricey but the taste were wonderful and it was an enjoyable night just drinking and talking.. I did not quite like the VIP guest which was entertained by my boss but he turn out to be quite friendly and humble. It was a Good Friday indeed and I should be thankful for the chance to dine at. A place I almost forgot. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment