Friday, November 8, 2013

A tea talk with my sister,jo

A tea talk with my sister, jo Last weekend, my youngest sisterJ was back in Penang from KL. She followed me to clean up my house and we sat talking about a whole lot of things while our maids were cleaning up my house. She is very health conscious and she jogs three times a week to get fit. As we chat, she asked me about meditation and how t do it. As this is my favorite topic , I told her more than a fair bit about the subject. There several meditation methods. There is a single point meditation method that is focus your attention on a single spot of light on the wall as you carry I your normal breathing. The spot will grow bigger and smaller as it varies in sight. You just have to focus completely following it's movement. By so doing, you will move into a concentrate mind and you will enjoy calm and happiness as your sight become focus . You can control your mind through practice. Another meditation way is hitting a wooden bowl and chatting at the same time. The repeated sound of woods will make your hearing focus as your hearing will control your mind. Some meditator hit one sound by sound and let the sound into space and finally the Universe. Your mind and hearing follow the traveling sound and you become completely focus. However, my most favorite method is the breathing way. My mind follow my breath and according to the speed of my breath. The intake will fill up my stomach and stretch it out especially near the naval and when we breath out , we will pull I our core until all the air is out. We repeat this in and out breathing and make our mind focus on our breath and soon we will be in deep meditation. Meditation is focus our mind on our breath as we control the movement of our body. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment