Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Today, another rest day.

Today. Another rest day. The day passed as usual. Nothing excited except as usual my daughter went out early to be with her friends. Maybe , it is part of growing up as she just do what she wants to do despite my many advise. We will need to learn to respect her wish. I was at the hair dressing saloon this afternoon with my wife and I had a long conversation with the hair dresser who is my wife's ex-SIL. She was a chatter box and jovial. She is a lover of ready make coffee and she spare me a cup. Well , it taste well. As usual, we talk about the development in Komtar and also about the business in the Mall. I told her that our CM LGE has done a good job to uplift the mall. It is much cleaner , brighter and busier. She agreed with me but she to meet the CM and complain about the sloppiness in the painting job. The contractor not only paint the lights and also her sign board with the same color as the wall. So. Everything was white~washed along the corridors. She hope the new RM50 million contract to modernize Komtar will not be focus on the top floor but also in the business area. One thing I notice is that the tenants in the Mall often bring food and share among them. It was quite a happy family and there is so much gossip everyday and it is interesting and easy to pass the day. I hope her well after she did my hair cut as well. It was quite an experience for me on every occasion where I would gather some news. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment