Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Another day trip to KL

A day trip to KL I woke up at 4.30am this morning with tired eyes and a half sleep face. I pushed myself up to get ready for my day's assignment . A day trip to KL for my work assignment. I don't like such day trips as it is always exhausting. Each time , I try to sleep early to prepare the trip but each time, my sleep escapes me and I could only manage 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Sleeping less than eight hours is not healthy. I have no choice and I will try to catch some eye rest on the way. The ugly feeling of the body and mind struggling to catch some sleep and my need to push my self up make me walk like a zombie as I try to fire up my body. Luckily and unluckily, the starting of the factory buses irritates me and assist in waking up my mind and body. These selfish bus drivers have doing that foe ages and will suffer some bad karma in their life. Well, have to go now to prepare myself. So, happy sleeping, folks. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment