Friday, November 15, 2013

Who put us up there ?

Am I playing to an audience ? Some times I feel as if I am I'm a role play in a script. Just acting out my role in this big stage. A tiny bot in a big machine making the cranking sound as part of my role. Is life real? Is there any meaning to life despite there is a purpose. Is there a possibility to break free from the role and the script? Could I just wonder off? What would happen to the play? Or by wondering off a part of the a a script?whatever we do we are too tiny to influence the role. What is that spark of dust want to do ? There are billions of particular of dust floating on earth , just too tiny to do anything . But you zoom down to one particular then you could see their role in a big screen but un-notice in this giant world's stage . Revolving and evolving playing their respective parts. Bloody hell. Who put us in this big stage and letting us play out the script? There is no main actors and actress or billions of main actors and actress depending on which angle you look. Intersecting and dissecting the different roles and screens. It starts with a bow and a bang and it ends with a silence and nothing. Is there a meaning to life? So, again who put us up there? You bloody fool. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment