Saturday, November 23, 2013

River fish Restaurant Bayan Lepas,penang

River fish restaurant in Bayan Lepas, Penang. Today' dinner was a battle between my wife and daughter M. My wife wants to try a new river fish restaurant while M want to eat Japanese food. After a battle of words, we head towards Bayan Lepas for the seafood. I rushed into massive jam in Relau and it took me one and a half hours to pass the accident site. A huge lorry have skidded and block one and half if the lane leaving only half lane usable. This accident really pile up the traffic and caused many people to miss their appointments and dinners. There was a lot if waste as the traffic stalled. The travel to Bayan Lepas after the accident site was smooth and fast. I was cursing the driver the whole night until I manage to finished the dinner at the river fish reataurant. My wife ordered two pateng fish ie one fried and another steamed , a cheese egg omelet, one green vegetable and one pork fried with ginger. The taste was acceptable but not as good as the river fish at Bandar Baru and it was quite pricy. The same dish in Bandar Baru would be about RM140 instead of RM208 for the whole meal. However, it is better to try and experienced it yourself. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment